Want To Model for Torrid?
Torrid.com is always looking for fresh faces to represent plus size women and the Torrid brand. They want to meet you. Just submit your information as described below.
- Be 16 and over with a look that represents the Torrid brand.
- Live in Southern California with transportation to the Torrid studio in City of Industry.
- Be available for weekday appointments between 8am-6pm, for a minimum of 4 consecutive hours.
- Have the drive to perform modeling duties with all your passion.
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Your Location (City and State)
- Email Address
- Sizes in Torrid Clothing (our size chart)
- Two Photos
- Submit two recent photos of yourself: one full body and one head shot.
- Photos should be in focus, well lit, with no obstructions (such as a camera in front of your face).
- Photos must be no larger than 2 MB. JPEG format preferred. (Please do not send a zip file.)
- Remember, these are your audition photos. Make them great!
HOW TO SUBMIT
Mail: Internet Torrid Model
18305 E. San Jose Avenue
City of Industry, CA 91748
IS MODELING REALLY A JOB?
Modeling for Torrid is a real job that they take very seriously. It takes drive and passion to succeed at modeling. There are expectations to meet, duties to perform, all with a little fun thrown in. They do pay you to model though they do not discuss pay prior to offering you a modeling job.
BUT I DON’T LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!
Torrid considers model applicants who live in Southern California first. If you do not live in Southern California but have the ability to travel to them please indicate that with your application. Torrid does NOT pay for travel expenses for Torrid.com models