Product Review: “The Just My Size Pure Comfort™ Seamless Wirefree Bra”
As my longtime readers should already know, I’m a stickler for great shapewear. Especially if you’re wearing a body-con dress or something clingy to the body. But what about those days where you just want to be comfy around the house or while running errands? Well I got a chance to try out this new Pure Comfort™ Seamless Wirefree Bra from Just My Size, $14.99. It was in my goodie bag from them when I attended their Blogger Breakfast at FFFWeek. I have worn it twice already and you barely even know that you have a bra on. From the fact that there is no underwire, but yet it still gives you support, is a plus in my book. I wear a 2X in this style and the sizing goes up to a 5X. Pull it on or step right in. Either way, this Just My Size bra feels blissfully soft and comfy.
- Silky seamless fabric stretches four ways for flexible fit.
- Special knit-in light support gives you under-bust shaping.
- Wide straps and fuller back provide all-around smoothing.
- Wider band helps prevent roll-up.
- Five convenient sizes shape to fit you. (If you’re near the upper end of your size range, choose the next size up.)
- Same as JMS bra retail style 1263.
Another fave of mine are the Seamless Panties, 3-pack for $12.99
Plus, take advantage of today’s special shipping offer: